International Relations Office has played important roles as follows:
• Support the creation of academic network or partnerships with internationalorganizations and institutions.
• Monitor the implementation of cooperative projects, as a consequence of signingcooperation agreements with partnerships.
• Contact with external and internal organizations to obtain and exchange information related to international affairs.
• Cooperate with foreignteachersand students, international organizations and institutions,
• Welcome and facilitate foreign guests.
• Organize culture exchange activitiesbetween Thai –foreign students, and Thai-foreign teachers
• Provide information about Visa and Work Permit applying, international scholarships, and needed information for living in Thailand.